- Rex Brandtner
- Veselin Tasev
- Matt Pincer
- Westerman & Oostink
- Miss Phoenix
- Suzy Solar
- Tezija & Keyra
- e - mail
- CLR - news
1. Introduction & General Terms
In order to provide you quality services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
2. Who are we?
Club Lounge Radio is a small private broadcasting organisation primarily funded by private funds and slightly subsidized by few ads.
3. What information will Club Lounge Radio collect about me?
When you participate in or access any of Club Lounge Radio’s services, activities, online content or newsletters we may receive technical information about you. This can consist of information such as your ip address, access time, access duration, your provider identifier, used browser, visited pages.
4. How will Club Lounge Radio use the information it collects about me?
Club Lounge Radio will use collected information for following purposes:
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- for "service administration purposes";
- for maintenance;
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from mobile provider or not. If not, you will be re-directed to the full function version website, otherwise to the mobile content pages;
- to analyse and improve the services offered on Club Lounge Radio websites;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Club Lounge Radio may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes; and
5. Will Club Lounge Radio share collected information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential. Club Lounge Radio never share collected information to any other person or organization.
6. How long will Club Lounge Radio keep those information?
We will generally only keep collected data for as long as is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected (described in 4).
Last updated: March 2014